InterActive LegalSuite™ Clio Manage Integration
The InterActive LegalSuite™ Clio Manage Integration gives InterActive Legal subscribers the ability to quickly and easily create clients in their InterActive LegalSuite document drafting practice system by importing their Clio Manage contacts. This integration allows seamless import of the contact information and other details entered in Clio Manage (i.e., spouse, beneficiaries, and other parties) into a NEW InterActive LegalSuite Client Interview. When importing into ILS, subscribers are prompted to select a Matter from Clio that will be used as a reference for ILS to import the Client and any Related Contacts linked in that Matter. Contact Clio@InterActiveLegal.com
for more information.
Clio Manage Integration is FREE
for all InterActive LegalSuite subscribers that also subscribe to Clio Manage.
Already using Clio, but not yet an InterActive Legal subscriber?
- ILS uses advanced logic to build the client and their related contacts (spouse, children, grandchildren, and parties) based on data already entered in Clio Manage.
- Thanks to innovative algorithms, some parts of the interview are automatically calculated based on the data imported from Clio Contact record.
- Clio Import into ILS supports Custom Contact Fields that map data directly to known Client Interview fields, such as date of birth, gender, and if the client is a U.S. citizen or not.
- Attorneys who subscribe to BOTH Clio Manage and InterActive Legal will enjoy enhanced efficiency during the client intake process.
- Attorneys can now modernize their practice making it more efficient and effective.
- Attorneys can enjoy digital onboarding that imports Clio Contact record into the InterActive LegalSuite drafting solution.
- Automated Client Intake process saves time and money at your firm.
- InterActive LegalSuite™ Clio Manage Integration requires some setup before it can begin importing your clients to ILS.
- Because Clio Manage Contacts/Matters can be customized in myriad ways, ILS has defined a process every user of Clio Manage should follow if they are to import Contacts from Clio Manage.
- Complimentary technical support and detailed guides are available to help subscribers get connected to Clio’s API and begin importing Contacts.
- ILS connects to Clio via OAuth 2.0 (an industry-standard protocol for authorization.)
- OAuth 2.0 protocol keeps client data safe and secure during import.
- ILS will not ask for or store your Clio username or password; however, you will need access to your Clio account via your web browser to allow ILS to connect to your Clio account.
Clio offers law firms a cloud-based software that handles various law practice management tasks including client intake, contact management, calendaring, document management, timekeeping, billing, and trust accounting.
Click here to learn more about Clio.